Tuesday 27 November 2012

Taking a little break



You may have noticed I've been a bit quiet on here this week, that's because I'm taking a little break away from it all. My boyfriend's parents have a beautiful Georgian cottage in a remote little village in the North York Moors which we have borrowed for the week. We are spending our time relaxing by the wood burner, catching up on movies and checking out the local Christmas Markets (Castle Howard's was cancelled due to bad weather much to my disappointment). After a bitterly cold walk around Whitby today though I don't feel too guilty for hiding away in doors....

See you all next week x

4 comments:

  1. That sounds so idyllic! I hope you're having a really lovely break. What a shame about Castle Howard though - a Christmas market there sounds amazing! That place actually holds a special place in my heart because of various family ties - my gran went to school there during the war and was there the night it caught fire. I've finally succumbed to the family interest and have put the TV series of Brideshead Revisited (filmed at CH) on this year's Christmas list! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had the most wonderful break Anna. Cozying up y a fire on an English break is what it's all about. :-) Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah we all need a break every now and then! Enjoy your time and I would love to stroll the Christmas markets too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely and restful week Anna. Happy weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...