Tuesday 13 November 2012

Oh! So Pretty... Paper Rose Bouquet by The Story House

Just had to share this with you, hope she doesn't mind, but while I was being nosey and looking at the websites of fellow 'Paper Girls' (students of The Paper Girls workshops) I came across this absolutely beautiful music paper rose bouquet designed by illustrator Lucy McDonald of The Story House


If you'd like to see more of her amazing work have a look on her website here where you can order them as bouquets, buttonholes, brooches and fascinators and corsages. I can't stop looking at it. Oh! Its so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...