Monday 30 July 2012

Magazine Love: The Simple Things


While catching up on Twitter yesterday I came across a simply gorgeous new magazine The Simple Things due to launch in September. I think it was the logo which first caught my eye and then the beautiful photography on the cover. It speaks everything I love. I couldn't retweet it and bookmark the link fast enough!
It wasn't until today when I read Holly Becker's Decor8 post on the magazine, that I realised it is the sister magazine to Molly Makes, my most favourite magazine EVER! No wonder I fell in love with at first sight. I can't wait for the first issue! You can have a sneak peek at the taster issue here and in the meantime follow the blog here.

Images are taken from the online sampler

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    Yes also saw this on Decor8. Great review! Thank you.

    I've already subscribed. Looks interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totall y agree Anna-it looks fantastic-can't wait! See you soon I hope! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caroline. I hope to see you soon too. At the next London Bloggers meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, lovely meeting you today. what alovely blog you have :) Great magazine - will follow :) x

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...