Thursday 1 December 2011

Cupcake Love: Mings Divine Cupcakes

Ming Makes Cupcakes

Hello friends, I've been a bit quite on the old blog posts lately, I'm sorry (I've been on a lovely holiday to Barbados with my boy). Anyway, to get back into the swing of things I thought I'd share something yummy with you which I just found in the depths of my email. 

The blogosphere is well and truly soaked up in the excitement of advent calendars, Christmas gifts and cards at the moment so maybe this will bring a taste of something a little different. If like me you are not a fan of traditional Christmas cake maybe one of these divine cupcakes from Ming will tickle your fancy instead, and if you don't have a very sweet tooth, she even has savoury ones too such as Parsnip and Beetroot (eeewwww). 

Aren't they amazing! Check them all out here, there are a mere 33 flavours. 

She has also made cookies and savouries too!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, these look really delish! The nutella and sour cream cupcake sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...