Monday 7 November 2011

Movember Wedding Fun

While on the subjects of Emma and Iain's wedding and the month of Movember, I thought this the perfect opportunity to share these great images from their wedding with you. They were taken by Bedford based photographers Ben and Tim from Milkbottle Photography (they look like twins but they aren't!). I can't recommend these two enough. They were so much fun and got really involved without you even knowing they were there, and I think their pics are the best I have seen (and I have been to a lot of weddings). I know when I get married (might happen one day!), being a designer and wanting something that little bit different, I will be extremely fussy about who takes my photos, well I won't have any doubts asking Milkbottle that is for sure. Thanks Tim for supplying the photos for this post and thanks Emma and Iain who also gave their permission for me to share them (well Emma did...sorry Iain!). 






1 comment:

  1. Well, Anna, here I am! Loving your blog! SO nice to have been introduced! I'll be adding you to my reader! Wishing you a happy week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...