Tuesday 11 October 2011

a BIG hello to blogdom

I finally got around to starting my blog. YAY! I've been very busy reading lots of lovely blogs ( Pia Jane Bijkerk, Eat Drink ChicSimplesong, Poppytalk, Creature Comforts and Stylizimo to name only a few) which have really filled me with so much inspiration that I actually got a little bit (well actually more than a little bit) over excited and motivated to do something creative. Well, here I am! I've gathered so many yummy bits and pieces I am dying to share that I just don't know where to start, so in the meantime I just wanted to say hello, welcome and........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...