Sunday 30 October 2011

Mischief Moods: Halloween

I'd been planning an elborate moodboard of Halloween treats for quite a while and collected some lovely bits and pieces over the last few weeks to include, however, it seems to have crept up on me out of nowhere and it's already here, I can't believe it! I've been so busy that I've run out of time to put my lovely board together, so instead I am just going to share some of my favourite bits. 
Image 1: Vampire Bat Transfer from Etsy
Image 2: Spooky Halloween hearts from Etsy
Image 3-5: Barbara Hulanicki wallpaper designs for Graham & Brown
Image 6: Halloween Pumpkin Mug Emma Bridgewater
Image 7: Chocolate Skull from Hotel Chocolat
Image 8: Wooden letters fromSlippin Southern on Etsy
Image 9: Vintage Crystal Brooch from Not On The High Street
Image 10: Black leather Raven mask from Etsy
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...