Friday 14 October 2011

Deliciously 'Naturalicious Skincare'

Recently I have started working on a lovely little job with Jade Castello and her new skincare range for adults and babies 'Naturalicious Skincare'. The products are all completely natural, made with active essential oils which are kind to the skin. They are so special because of their delicious aromas (natural vanilla and lemongrass being a popular one), so good you could eat them! The project includes website and packaging design which I will be working on shortly so watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...