Thursday 13 October 2011

BODIE and FOU Catalogue launch

The first explosion of excitement I am sharing with you is that the gorgeous and chic online french boutique BODIE and FOU have announced the launch of their first ever mail order catalogue which is out tomorrow. I find so much inspiration in their (sisters Elodie and Karine) modern styling for the home and beautiful, unique gifts. I've just signed up and can't wait for it be delivered to my door. I'll report back and share some pics soon..... xx

Image from BODIE and FOU: Le Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...